No products in the cart.
Dent Repair Kit, Car Dent Puller|Car Dent Puller|Ding Removal
Unattended dents or scratches leave your vehicle exposed to corrosion. If this process begins, the exterior of your vehicle will begin to rust. This is an irreversible chemical change that reduces the safety and value of your vehicle.
Rust can accelerate or lessen depending on if you live in a dry climate, or if your vehicle is constantly exposed to the elements (such as being parked in a driveway or on the street during winter months).
- 【Golden Dent Puller】: Suitable for any auto dents, repair door dings, hail, and other dents, with a unique can adjust the level and rotate the button to better fit the deep dents, efficiently and labor-saving.
- 【Bridge Dent Puller】: Unique pole bridge dent puller can adjust the spacing and rotate the button to better fit the dents, efficiency, and labor.
- 【Dent Rubber Hammer】: Used to fix small and irregular dent damage, it can quickly repair auto-body dents. Has a high-quality steel handle with an ergonomic design, comfortable, suitable for prolonged use.
- 【Will Not Scratched】: The dent puller base and puller tabs are made of advanced plastic. Moreover, in the parts of the body contact with high-quality foam bottom, can avoid damage to the original paint.
- 【Widely Used】: Dent repair tools are simple design and come with a repair introduction, most of the dent remover can be finished in half an hour. Suitable for car dents removal, door ding, and hail dent repair. Work for the dents on the metal surfaces of refrigerators, washing machines, and household appliances. (Tip: This tool not suitable for corners or creases)
- Material: Stainless Steel + Plastic
- Weight: 580g / 20.5oz
Have you ever accidentally bump your car into something that left a dent on the car’s bodywork? It happens to car owners sooner or later, and it’s either you ask for the help of a professional and be prepared to pay more than you want or fix it easily yourself with this incredible Paintless Dent Repair Tools!
The Paintless Dent Repair Tools will help you save time and money on costly repairs. This tool is capable of helping you remove small and medium dents from your car and home appliances like a pro. No technical skills are required, as the whole process is super easy and quick. Just follow the instructions step by step and in no time at all, you’ll be parading your car like nothing ever happened to it!
- 100% environmentally friendly.
- As no chemicals are used, so there are no toxins being released into the environment.
- The work is only carried out on panels, which can be repaired by Paintless dent removal.
- The dent repair process involves manually massaging the dent from behind using hand tools where no electricity is needed.
- Paintless dent repair is only a tad cost when comparing to a body shop repair. The main reason is no labor cost and no high paint material cost associated with a conventional repair.
Before Repair & After Repair
The traction bridge dent puller is an effective dent repair tool. It can remove dents by yourself and can be used to repair surface dents such as cars, refrigerators, motorcycle bodies, washing machines, etc.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- No more paying costly repairs
- It removes car dents and hail damage!
- The Hand unit allows for controlling leverage while removing dents!
- Everyone can remove the dent by yourself!
- It can fix more kinds of dents shapes!
- It won’t hurt the car original paint!
- No chemicals or other toxic material is used in this process, it can ensure 100% protect the original paint!
- Easy to use!
- Lightweight & Durable!
How to use the slide hammer T-bar dent puller?
1. Clean the surface dent with a clean wet cloth.
2. Put the glue stick into a 20W glue gun and connect the power source and preheat for 3-5 minutes.
3. According to the dent size to choose a suitable pulling tab, you have 19 different sizes gasket, then put the heated glue on the puller tab, immediately place the puller tab in the center of the dent and hold on until it sticks.
4. Let the glue cool for about 8-10 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter.
5. After the glue cooling. While using this dent removal slide hammer T-bar dent puller tools （or bridge dent puller), pull the sliding rod backward to pull up the dent.
6. Check with a Line board. If a dent still exists, knock it slightly with a knockdown tool.
7. After finishing the dent, use 95% alcohol to clean the residual glue which on the car surface with a plastic shovel.
1 x Slide Hammer T-bar Dent Puller
1 x Silver Bridge Dent Puller
1 x 20W Hot Melt Glue Gun
7 x Dent Puller Glue Tabs
8 x Black Dent Puller Glue Tabs 5 x Blue Dent Puller Glue Tabs
5 x Heads for Tap Down Pen (with a 5-head tap down pen)
1 x Dent Puller Rubber Hammer 5 x Yellow Hot Melt Glue Sticks
5 x Black Hot Melt Glue Sticks 2 x Yellow Rubber Scraper
1 x Empty Alcohol Spray Bottle 1 x Black Clean Cloth
1 x Dent Puller Kit Tool Bag 1 x Operation Manual
1 x Dent Puller Tool
18 x Car Dent Repair Tabs
Hot glue gun x 1