No products in the cart.
Weeds got you down? Not anymore with the Garden Hand Weeder!
Weeding is no longer a pain with a tool that is designed for weeding. Don’t dig large holes with a trowel or painfully pull with that pesky weed with your hands! Our compact weeding tool features a curved, leveraged base that sits on the ground while you angle the strong, sharp forks into the soil to dig around the root base. Use the fork to then pry the roots and stem and loosen the soil to pull out the weed.
- GREAT TOOL FOR REMOVING WEEDS FROM THE SOIL ? Ideal for prying and removing thistles, dandelions, crabgrass, chickweed, and other common garden weeds
- PREMIUM QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL ? Forged for heavy-duty use. Rust-resistant and beautifully polished. Manufactured with the highest quality techniques, including a sturdy tang and ferrule for long-lasting durability.
- CLASSIC HANDLE Vintage, ergonomically-sculpted wood handle. Ash is the preferred wood for garden tools due to its strength, flexibility, and durability. Wood is also a natural shock absorber (unlike plastic), which keeps your hand comfortable while gardening.
- LEVERAGED BASE AND STRONG V-SHAPED FORK TIP Simply rest the curved metal base on the ground and dig around the roots to pull and remove weeds. Use the sharp fork tip to dig and pry the roots, stem, and leaves.
|Specification:||stainless steel wooden handle rooter.|
|Applicable scene:||balcony, garden, potted plant.|
- 1 x Garden Hand Weeder.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.