No products in the cart.
The Tongue & Groove Milling Router Bit
Another Wonderful Woodworking Time Saver Create perfect tongue & groove joints within seconds! The TONGUE & GROOVE MILLING ROUTER BIT makes smooth finger joints!
- Made of QUALITY, SOLID FORTIFIED STEEL: Super sharp blades for a flawless finish. Allows you to lengthen boards and connect one piece of wood to another by creating joints
- The ANTI-KICKBACK DESIGN prevents sudden unintended movement of tool or workpiece: With HEAT RESISTANT TEFLON COATING for increased durability
- TESTED FOR USE AT THE HIGHEST SPEEDS, exceeding the 22,000-RPMs delivered by most portable routers
- PROVIDE SMOOTH & CLEAN RESULTS: Industrial grade micro grain carbide tips ensure consistently smooth finish cuts. Accurately creates gaps or spaces and tongue to easily attach two pieces of wood together
- WORKS ON HARDWOOD OR SOFTWOOD: Especially suitable for amateurs and professionals.
- Material: Carbide Alloy
- Shank Sizes:1/2in ,1/4in , 8mm
- Shank diameter:12.7mm
- Blade length:31.75mm
- Blade Diameter:34.9mm
- 1*The Tongue & Groove Milling Router Bit
1/2 IN, 1/4 IN, 8 MM